Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tommy's First Christmas

This year was Tommy's first Christmas and I couldn't have been more excited!  I was able to find fantastic deals for his Christmas and birthday (since they are less than 2 months apart) online on Black Friday.  I sort of went a little overboard when everything started showing up!!  I tried to buy things he would use in the upcoming years though so even though he got quite a bit, they will be put to use for longer than a few months. 

What made his first Christmas even more amazing was that his Uncle Sean (my brother) was able to come home from Oklahoma for it.  He stayed with us Christmas Eve and helped put together some of his gifts that Santa ran out of time to.  We had my family and grandparents over for Christmas (it was also the first Christmas in my new house....I had the house last year but was too pregnant to decorate or cook).   It was such a fantastic time being surrounded by our family.  :)


Picking up Uncle Sean from the airport...it was past Tommy's bedtime. 

His shirt says "All I Want For Christmas is my Uncle Sean!"

My friend, Sarah, bought Tommy some Santa Huggies....SO cute!

Snuggled with Elmo, waiting for Santa.

He decided to help Uncle Sean instead.

Very spoiled! :)

Tommy LOVES the holidays!

Time for presents!

He preferred to sit in his sled to open gifts.

The boxes were a big hit!

His firetruck! As he gets bigger, he'll have more and more fun with this!

He got a bowl for Christmas; it was one of his favorite things!

Elmo was hiding new bath toys!

Tommy's out but cute family photo nonetheless!

His favorite toy....Mom was pretty excited about this too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment