Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stremlow Reunion 2012

I wasn't able to make it down to reunion this year but fortunately Tommy was able to go with his Grandpa.  He had so much fun playing on the farm and exploring all the animals.  I heard lots of stories about how busy he was running all over the place.  I made sure to send down my camera so I could at least see what he was up to.  I wish I could have joined him but so glad that he had such a great time!!  :)

Checking out the tent.


Swinging with Great Grandma.  :)

Playing with his cousin, Cole.

Fresh and clean after a busy day on the farm.

I'm sure that his uncles and I played with many of the same toys.


His favorite summer outfit.

Ready for the hayride with Uncle Joe.

Tommy's turn to drive the tractor.

He didn't actually ride on the motorcycle but of course Grandpa and Uncle Joe had to freak me out! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment