Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wiggly Sleeper

Tommy hasn't been a very good napper lately.  I blame some of it on the heat but a lot of it has been that we have been so busy and so his naps have been cut shorter lately.  Yesterday I had an appointment in the afternoon and unfortunately, we had to leave the house to meet up with my dad during what is usually Tommy's nap time.  Besides about a 25 minute nap in the car on the way there, he was awake all day.  Needless to say, he did end up crashing early last night!

When we came home from my parents' house, Tommy was sound asleep and snoring so I put him on the couch where it was cooler.  He woke up a few times but passed right back out.  He is a pretty wiggly sleeper though, always in a different spot then where I laid him down at night and he is a big time snuggler so I found it funny how he moved around the couch.  :)

Today seems to be another short nap day so we'll see how he ends up crashing tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment