Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Wonderful Sunday

Tommy and I usually spend Sunday afternoons at my parents' house.  We go to church in the morning and then head over to play (and sometimes I even get a nap!).  Today I dropped Tommy off at Grandma and Grandpa's because he was getting pretty tired and I just didn't think he was going to do well if I dragged him along with me to the mall. (I had Gymboree bucks that expired today....of course I had to go!)

I ended up getting a few great deals on clothes for next year. :)
New swimsuit (I love how the Gymboree suits fit!)

Alligator vest for winter, white vest for spring and my favorite, plaid vest for Christmas!

1st Birthday onezie for less than $4!! He can get it as messy as he wants!
While I found a few new things for Tommy, Grandpa and Uncle Joe also had a treat for him.  They found him a camouflaged hat, just like Uncle Joe and couldn't wait to give it to him!  It's a little big but he'll grow into it. 


While I was gone, Tommy took a really long nap which meant that he was ready to play when he woke up.  He was playing with Grandma when I came home. 



Lastly, before we came home, Tommy and I played in his kiddie pool for a little bit to cool down (and Tommy got a quick bath too!). 



We had another great Sunday afternoon with wonderful family.  Tommy is very lucky to have such loving people looking out for him. 
It would be cuter if Uncle Joe wasn't covered in paint.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment