Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Play Time

Tommy has been on a kick lately where he doesn't like to be in anything long.  He will play in his exersaucer for a while but gets sick of it pretty quick.  I have had to start hiding from him if I need to make food or do any chores because once he sees me, he will cry until I pick him up...and we're talking really mad screams!  (Hence why my house is a mess!  Oh well!)

Today during one of our play times, he was in a really funny mood.  He was screeching and flailing his limbs.  I love when he gets so excited about things.  He gets himself so worked up that sometimes it seems as though he holds his breath only to make a louder screech when it comes out! 

Playing on his Boppy Pillow.  He looks so funny.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment