Before sending a copies to his dad and grandparents I put them in the dvd to make sure I wasn't sending blank copies. (That would be a surprise for sure....I would hear about that!) It was so funny to watch Tommy watching himself on the tv. He was playing in his exersaucer and immediately turned to the tv. He was mesmerized!! This boy loves himself, who doesn't!
As I was creating the dvd I was just in awe of how much he's grown. It is amazing to look back at the first video I ever took when he was only 6 days old, still in the NICU. What a different baby he was! He now looks like he might have eaten that baby! I really wish I would have taken more videos of those earlier moments but I make sure to do so now, especially since is doing so much more!! Those early videos would have a lot of snuggle moments with mom, now he's on the move! :)
| Who is that handsome boy on tv??? |
No comments:
Post a Comment