Last year, after I found out that I had landed the kindergarten position at Eastern, I made a trip to Kohl's and bought A TON of new baby clothes to celebrate. Since traditional ways of celebrating were off limits, I had to put my energy elsewhere....and I decided to do so in the baby section. At the time I was so convinced that I was having a girl that I bought at least 10 frilly, colorful outfits (including one fantastic zebra print one!). Just to be safe, I also bought a few pairs of shorts and one blue polo outfit.
Well, I found out on September 29th that I would need to make a few returns because my shopping instinct was wrong. Instead of floral and pink I would have to exchange them for blue and sporty. Today I found that blue polo outfit in Tommy's closet and decided it was time for him to wear it!
It's funny how it was almost a year exactly that I got that call and bought that outfit and now my little chunk is wearing it and making it look cuter than I could have ever imagined!! Pretty amazing! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment