Saturday, February 25, 2012

Another new friend!!

I am already looking forward to summer so that Tommy and I can get together with our friends!  In the past two months alone, he has three new friends with his girlfriend, baby Gisella, being born just last night!! 

Today we went to visit Gisella and I am already counting down the time when we can get together!  She is so precious and such a little chunk at 9lbs 7oz!!  I just love those chubby babies though...especially after starting off with a skinny, wrinkly one! 

Tommy has been really good with these new babies so far!  I love how he tries to figure them out but (most of the time) in a gentle way.  He will not have a sibling from mom for a very long time so he might as well get his practice with babies through his friends. :)
Tommy wasn't so sure at first, he is not a fan of having to share his mom.  :)

Little ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment