Friday, August 19, 2011

Attempting to Work at School

I took Tommy to school with me on Wednesday and I attempted to get things organized and ready for my incoming kindergartners.  I say attempted because it basically failed!  My aunt watched him Tuesday for a few hours so I could work a little and go to my dentist appointment so I had a bit of a start already but I got very little accomplished with my "helper".  I stocked up on toys and equipment to keep him occupied.  I brought in the pack-n-play, Johnny Jumper, lots of floor toys and his walker from my aunt's house.  He was content in each for only about 3 minutes before he started to fuss. 

We went in again today and thankfully my dad brought Tommy home with him so I could work a few hours baby free. We'll try it again next week...hopefully with better luck!



He enjoyed the jumper for a few minutes until I walked away to work.

(Sorry I tilted it to the side again...I'll learn one of these days)


My big boy testing out the chairs.

Taking a break with the custodian....aka: Grandpa.  :)

We took a food break.


I'm getting there but still lots to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment