I tried to get him to play a little to wear him out but he was in his tired, clingy stage. We were both pretty tired (it was another rough night...what happened to my sleep through the night baby?!?!) so I tried to lay down with him in my bed. He usually takes good naps with mom....and I love to snuggle with him, especially since those days are running out with school right around the corner.
I nursed him again to try to put him to sleep but he is so distracted lately....maybe all that red 40 is finally kicking in from utero.....so now he nurses then pulls off to look around then back on and we go through this routine for a few times until I stop trying to nurse and opt for the bottle again. I was laying next to him then and he started to babble and chew on his lips. I love when he doesn't realize that I'm watching him and he is just silly. He LOVES to watch the ceiling fan!
After a few minutes when I realized he wasn't going down for a while, I decided to record him. I "document" him (at least that's my defense when I am told I take too many pictures!) He did finally go to sleep but it took a while and his nap was not long and he was a bear for a while, getting even madder when I tried to put him in his chair to eat. I ended up just holding him while I fed him.
He's asleep now and I really hope that he has a better night's sleep tonight than last night because tomorrow we need to get groceries and since that's already a nightmare most of the time, I will do anything to make it a bit easier!
| I LOVE this face! |
| My silly chunka-chunka! |
No comments:
Post a Comment