While I was taking Tommy's six month pictures, I decided to take a few MSU themed ones since today his MSU jersey was "retired". I still want to send down a onezie for Tom Izzo and Mark Dantonio to sign and I think I might send a picture too as motivation. :)
This was my favorite baby purchase and I was so excited for him to wear it. It seems unbelievable that the shirt that I once couldn't wait for him to finally grow into is now too small. Fear not though, he has and will have plenty more green and white gear to wear as he grows up. I can't wait for when I get the chance to take him down to MSU and show him where Mom spent so many years and made so many memories at.
 |
| Hahaha, TOUCHDOWN!! |
 |
| He was done at this point and is now napping! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment