Friday, August 19, 2011

Bananas for Breakfast

I've been giving Tommy veggies for dinner but today I thought I would mix it up and give him some fruit and cereal for breakfast.  I decided to go with bananas since they are usually a baby favorite and I ate at least one banana everyday during my pregnancy (I figured he would be used to it!). 

Well.....I don't think he'll be eager to have them again.  He did not like them at all at first, especially when by themselves but grew to tolerate them more when I mixed them with cereal.  I'm going to try again tomorrow since he's supposed to have the same food for a few days to rule out allergies.  He grew to put up with peas and beans so maybe he'll do the same with this too. 

First Bite

Second one isn't much better!



It's hard to see but his face is covered with cereal.

He got a bath after this meal.


Always a happy baby!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment