Monday, August 1, 2011

Tummy Troubles

Tommy just hasn't quite seemed himself lately.  He's been running a low fever and is very tired.....those teeth seem to be arriving soon!!  He also seems a little bit constipated and when he does poop he seems to be in a lot of pain and frustrated.  So to help my baby (because I HATE seeing him upset) I added a few baby spoonfuls of purred prunes to his rice cereal tonight.  I thought that he might not like the taste....come on, it's not very delicious....but he loved them and ate the whole bowl and would have kept going if I let him I'm sure.  Maybe he got used to the taste during my last trimester.  At least one of us enjoyed it I guess, blah!

I got a few pictures of his first real food endeavor!  Enjoy!


Big bites!

I couldn't feed him fast enough!

So delicious he was sucking it off his fingers.
All done and ready for a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment