Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tommy is 6 Months Old!!!


I cannot believe that my baby is 6 months old; half of a year!!! He is on the move all the time now, which is fun but also tiring!  Tommy is developing quite the personality and is so funny!! I prefer to watch him play and listen to him "talk" more than any show on television. 

Here are the pictures from his six month "photo shoot". Enjoy!




These pictures are getting harder to take now that he's on the move so much!



He wanted to play not smile!

It's hard to take his picture when he's knocking over the blocks!



I thought the following pictures were so cute until I realized that I had put the "m" upside down.  Serves me right for trying to hurry before he knocks them down again!!




My Spartan baby!!

Today was the last day for his MSU jersey.  Too bad it couldn't last until the first game this fall but he has plenty of other green and white gear to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment