Monday, August 1, 2011

Playing with Karma

Tommy was having "tummy time" today playing on his mat.  It was another warm day so of course he was only in a diaper (obviously he doesn't mind).  He has been very clingy lately but I can usually get a few minutes of play in the mornings.  Tommy makes some of the funniest faces!  I look back at these pictures and I am just amazed at how big my baby has gotten.  I don't see it sometimes since I see him every day but he has grown so much!!

Today Karma (my cat) even dared to come closer to Tommy.  She has kept her distance since I brought him home and has enjoyed having him in his crib now so that she has her bed back.  She's getting braver and braver each day. 

Silly face!

My big boy!

Tommy just loves watching Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment