Tommy slept really well last night which led to a happy baby this morning. He goes through stages where sometimes he will want nothing to do with his toys and only wants to be with mom and other days he is very playful. Luckily for me, today was one of those playful days.
He is changing so fast it's amazing! He rolls all over the place now! I left him this morning to make pancakes and when I returned he was across the room....little stinker! He is also exploring his voice more and more. Tommy makes the funniest sounds that range from squeals to lower hums. I wind up watching him more than any television. He is also becoming more and more ticklish. I think he gets that from his mom definitely! He's the best form of entertainment. :)
Here are some pictures and videos of our fun today.
 |
| He loves his MSU blanket! Thanks Amelia!! |
 |
| Exersaucer fun |
 |
| It's getting a little crowded! |
 |
| This is supposed to hang above him but he's so big now that he pulls it down. |
 |
| Stuck! |
 |
| Rolling around! |
 |
| Ready to help mom with a diaper change. |
 |
| He loves his police car. |
 |
| Reading with Grandpa. |
 |
| Reading with Mom. Our pictures will be used as a back to school bulletin board. |
Of course I recorded a few videos too. He is becoming quite the chatty baby! Sorry they are sort of dim. I leave the lights off to keep it cooler but it makes the videos a bit harder to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment